[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - The gnome surfaces!

The gnome surfaces!

Anything you want to share from your pseudo-real lives goes here.

Moderator: Greylen

The gnome surfaces!

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:14 pm

With Scott's permission, I'm posting up the e-mail I received from him earlier today.

Hi Jaren:

Yes I am still alive. ;)

Sorry about not responding I have had one very busy week and much stress. (Sorry about Friday, I completely forgot it was game night until I got home around 9pm). Between wife having a melt down crisis, the head of OSHA coming to Salt Lake for a visit ( and yes I did get to do a presentation to him), negotiating the sale of Traci’s grandma’s house in Idaho and my grandmother slipping into a coma and passing away Friday into Saturday morning. It was a very long week and I’m afraid I was not in a very good mood (especially after I found out I miss game night). And it’s not over yet. It looks like I have to go to Idaho tomorrow or Friday for the signing of the papers on grandma’s property (strictly a handholding mission as I am the only responsible male person around) and be back by Saturday for my grandmother’s funeral. (Not to mention that my wife is sick today and I expect to have lots to do when I get home.)

Sorry about the rant. A little venting may be good for me. ;)

I haven't given him the news about game night yet....that's coming next.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Greylen » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Welcome back Scott. Our prayers and condolences are with you. Let us know if you need anything.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to Real Life