[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - memorial day

memorial day

Anything you want to share from your pseudo-real lives goes here.

Moderator: Greylen

memorial day

Postby Theylan » Wed May 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Weather pending. I would like to invite you all to my house for a BBQ on the 31st.

let's get an idea of who is coming and we can post up assignments.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu May 13, 2010 9:45 am

Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Theylan » Thu May 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Theylan
Ranger

Might make that!

Postby TheDM » Sat May 15, 2010 10:36 am

TheDM
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Mon May 17, 2010 10:55 am

"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Mon May 17, 2010 1:37 pm

"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Theylan » Wed May 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Okay looks like all have chimed in and the weather is supposed to be decent. So here goes the assignments

Rob- meat and drinks
Lorin - Fruit/fruit salad watermelon yuumm :P, crap Stacy says it may not be in season. :roll: :x
Troy - Buns for hamburger and dogs and Plates/plastics. Glad you still check the posts buddy
Jaren - Dessert, and fixins (tomatoes, onions, etc.)

I'll provide the grill and burgers/ dogs and other meats. :D

I'll have the grill warm at 4:00

Scotty if you can make it you've got green salad.
Joel I know you have a wedding to plan and guilder to blame for it so you can just come if you can make it.

Address for those who have not been out here is:
4707 Emma Mine Dr. Herriman.
Theylan
Ranger

Postby Ghostwheel » Thu May 27, 2010 8:01 am

"I'm swamped" but "Still have my health"

Thanks. I will be working Monday so I doubt we'll make it. Thanks for the invite.
Buckle up Bonehead. 'Cause you're goin' for a ride!
Ghostwheel

Postby Zanther » Fri May 28, 2010 3:17 pm

I'm going to see if I can make it.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Thanks Jared!

Postby TheDM » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:31 am

Thanks Jared for hosting the pandemonium at your house!

It was good seeing everyone... kids sure do grow up fast!
TheDM
Ranger

Postby Boric Glanduum » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Ditto Troy's sentiments: Thanks, Jared (and your wife) for opening up your house and toy boxes to us yesterday. GREAT fun. Let's make sure we do this a bit more often than we have in the past: seeing the nearly grown kids as a bit too much of a shock!

And what was the final tally on the nuclear strike(s) yesterday?
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Three cheers for the Conley's! (plus one extra for Jared dropping of my cell phone that I left at his house - probably from chasing Zach around the front yard!)
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Zanther » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Thank Jared. It was good to see everyone.
Save the Gnome! Save the World!
Zanther

Postby Greylen » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Above sentiments agreed. :D Thanks Jared and Stacey.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to Real Life