[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
D&D Discussions • View topic - Lunch December 2010

Lunch December 2010

Anything you want to share from your pseudo-real lives goes here.

Moderator: Greylen

Lunch December 2010

Postby Just Rob » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:53 pm

With the end of another year upon us and the chances of us playing looking slim, I wanted to float the idea of seeing if anyone would like to get together for a lunch date. I know we like to congregate at Charlie Chow's, but I was thinking of proposing a trip to Rodizio Grill in Trolley Square as a possibility. Would anyone be able to find the time to cut for an hour or so at a lunch with the group next week sometime (or are the weeks between now and Christmas too booked to stack with another date)? Chime in when you notice this post.
"Dragon? Did someone say dragon?"
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Abasolutely. I am up for a lunch at Rodizzo.

Wednesdays are usually best for me. Anyone else?
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:30 pm

I've got to take my mom in for some surgery on Wednesday this week, but Thursday and Friday are totally clear. Sarah gets her braces off after 2 years on Tuesday at lunch time, so I'm booked then too. Any takers for Thursday or Friday (sorry about Wednesday not working out, Lorin).
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Just Rob » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:34 pm

Sorry the timing wasn't right. We'll try again some other time.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Rob, if no one else is posting here, just call me tomorrow and let's see if we can still do lunch.

I've been doing training all week, but I think they leave this afternoon, or tomorrow morning.

So call me and let's try for lunch.
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Just Rob » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Well, I'd still like to see if we can get the group together - maybe later next week. It doesn't have to be at Rodizio: the goal is just to get together with good friends if we can manage it. I can see from the message board that this thread is getting read, but only Lor and I have posted so far. So, if you can't make it, just say so - but don't leave us hanging! If you think you could make a lunch, post up and let's see if we can make something work. Ho ho ho!
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:29 pm

OK, Wednesday or Thursday are the only days I can make a lunch.

How does that work?
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Postby Boric Glanduum » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:30 am

I could POSSIBLY make today work.
"Ah, the life of an adventuring cleric. I remember it well. A perpetual struggle to maintain the hit point totals of four or five nigh-suicidal tomb robbers determined to deplete them at all costs."
Boric Glanduum

Postby Just Rob » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Sorry I didn't see your post in time to try to coordinate anything today. Thanks for trying to make something happen. I'm assuming everyone is pretty busy, so we'll have to work it out another time.

Lorin, I'll call you tomorrow to see if you are good around noon.
Jason Ironheart
Just Rob
Ranger

Postby Greylen » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:32 am

Yeah, sorry about that, I had an emergency call Wednesday with a client, so I was unavailable.

I should be good for Thursday, though Rob. If no one else can go, might I suggest the Applebees next to the Maverick Center?
Magic? Who needs Magic?
-Greylen Dragonslayer
Greylen
Site Admin

Return to Real Life