farewell

Character only applicatons accepted

farewell

Postby Theylan » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:01 pm

Gentlemen and Lady,

It seems that our ways must part. I’ve tried to lend you my support over the last three days, holding nothing back. I have lost my sister twice now only to be clutched from the grasps of death by divine powers. This has cost me much and I am both indebted to you monetarily and whole heartedly. With this recent loss I fear my sister has grown too weak to lend the support that she is most capable of performing when fully healed. I would be kidding myself and lying to you if I told you that this new weakness will not endanger the party or my sister. I am most certain that in her current state she would be a detriment to the group as a whole. Furthermore, the Fey at the crossroads has informed me of certain things that require my attention and that my sister and I might help support the cause of elves and nature better by fighting the Drow infestation in our ancestral forests. Therefore I take my leave and hope that you will be kept safe in nature’s arms.

Master dwarf, I owe you much and give you my oath and that of my sisters to repay you the necklace of adaptation and brooch of shielding, or there equivalent full value as soon as I can. I will leave this with either Ramney or your dwarven friend who gave you your axe. Please accept my apology and know that on my honor I will repay you. I am grateful of your sacrifice and selflessness you are an example to your race. If I could be so bold in using one of your own farewells and say “may your beard grow longâ€
Theylan
Ranger

Return to Campaign Journals - Hap Village Campaign